- Our school provides a rich environment to help children foster independence and confidence in their early childhood years.
- The child will develop good listening and communication skills.
- The curriculum helps children develop listening, social, and language abilities.
- Our teachers design an array of sensory activities to inspire children to explore their surrounding environment and encourage observation skills to strengthen the ability to focus.
- By learning how to share, the child will become an independent thinker.
[table id= 50 /]
[table id= 51 /]