- Our Upper Class Curriculum is designed to embrace thematic teaching and project-based learning to help foster a child’s interest in learning and develop independent thinking.
- Our curriculum has a strong focus on in-class discussion. Students learn to construct sentences and develop their language skills from listening, speaking and writing. The Phonics program builds a foundation in pronunciation and reading skills.
- From a variety of media, the child develops listening and writing competency.
- This simulation program is supported by visits to Primary Schools. “Zippy and Friends” is our emotional intelligence development program in which trained teachers help students learn to accept themselves and appreciate others, work through problems, as well as encourage students to develop good character and behaviour.
- School field trips provide the child with practical knowledge gained from outside the classroom. From their life experiences and discussions, the child develops problem-solving and independent thinking skills. Being exposed to new and stimulating environments is an integral part in their intellectual and emotional growth.
- Ming Wai also organizes a Primary One Simulation program which prepares students for entering Primary School.
[table id=54 /]
[table id=55 /]